PwnageSniperPwnageSniper

Main Movies Reviews Stats

IQTester IQTester

Very accurate.

This thing got seriously close to my actual IQ when I tested it properly. Really great little flash, especially considering it's only 20 questions. IQ on this was 132, my actual is 138.

I am also a mathematic learner. So if people take this seriously, it should give an accurate result. Good job. :)

DemiseAnimation responds:

Thanks mate :)

Ultimate Stick Tutorial Ultimate Stick Tutorial

People need this.

People seriously this sort of stuff to get their flash made and on NG, I'm surprised I don't see more tutorials as detailed as this! I found it very informative and very helpful, I am going to have make a stick flash now!

4/5

export-gold responds:

Great I can't wait to see it!

Rainbow Blitz Rainbow Blitz

Got boring

After a while, it got boring and I only really have one complaint!

Why is everything smiling when their town is being bombed? I wouldn't be happy and all smiley if mine did!

It had alright gameplay didn't really understand why it needed two cannons but oh well, it was okay!

3/5

Bionicle - Jaller Bionicle - Jaller

Too easy

I appreciate that it was designed for eight year olds, but if this is the only website you're going to put on, it won't get to any 8 year olds, you will need to make it harder.

Now, that's my criticism out of the way! It was a great game, great graphics, like the way you instructed it, but it had 2 flaws:

1. The first part of my review.
2. It was too hard to shoot some enemies.

Still, it was okay, just too easy.

3/5

mhawkyard responds:

Thanks. We realize no eight year olds are on this site. However all feedback is very useful. This game is not live on LEGO.com yet so we have time to edit things if anyone spots anything massively wrong.

Nudge Nudge

Alright

The game was brilliant for originality, I've never played a game like it, but I got a bit bored after level 10. Maybe if you added other moving enemies, the game would be much more fast-paced. Still, good work, I enjoyed it and I hope you make more good games!

4/5

MattPrior responds:

Thanks
if you played on 2 more levels there is a whole stack of weapons that come into play
in the last two levels you have missiles that follow you for example
anyways thanks for the review, im glad you enjoyed it and i will continue to make more games