PwnageSniperPwnageSniper

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Tom Fulp Kills Kitty Krew Tom Fulp Kills Kitty Krew

I don't care..

I don't care that it was a loop, that it was awful, I don't even care about the fact that cats were being chopped up by Tom Fulp! This desevres my 5 because 'Kitty Krew' got what was coming to them! deletion of 100+ KK submissions!

They've ruined the reputation of the portal and the whole of NG.

5! Easily! Well done my friend!

Stickaction 5 Stickaction 5

File Sizes!

When I saw the file size, I thought two things:

1. It's awful
2. It's great, but really short.

I was wrong on both parts. It was good, had a decent length, and great violence!

3/5

ALCM and the bunny rabbit ALCM and the bunny rabbit

...

I'm never too harsh, so I never give 0s. The only reason I'm not is because it was slightly funny. Everything else needed improving. Everything.

1/5

IQTester IQTester

Very accurate.

This thing got seriously close to my actual IQ when I tested it properly. Really great little flash, especially considering it's only 20 questions. IQ on this was 132, my actual is 138.

I am also a mathematic learner. So if people take this seriously, it should give an accurate result. Good job. :)

DemiseAnimation responds:

Thanks mate :)

Ultimate Stick Tutorial Ultimate Stick Tutorial

People need this.

People seriously this sort of stuff to get their flash made and on NG, I'm surprised I don't see more tutorials as detailed as this! I found it very informative and very helpful, I am going to have make a stick flash now!

4/5

export-gold responds:

Great I can't wait to see it!

Rainbow Blitz Rainbow Blitz

Got boring

After a while, it got boring and I only really have one complaint!

Why is everything smiling when their town is being bombed? I wouldn't be happy and all smiley if mine did!

It had alright gameplay didn't really understand why it needed two cannons but oh well, it was okay!

3/5

orientally_inclined orientally_inclined

I loved it!

I loved the first part of this song, it's just after the 1st minute, it sort of lost it's feel as to what it should've been and scout is right, needed just a few more instuments.

There weren't anly problems in my book, I guess you could've upped (is that even a word?) the tempo a bit, but apart from that, I though it deserved a 5!

Toenothon responds:

kinda late response but now that I listen to it again and over and over again maybe something else could be done to the transition "it was a nightmare" part...

AnSpal - FightNight AnSpal - FightNight

I'm confused...

How come other people haven't voted or even listened to this song, it's amazing!
But I swear that I've heard this somewhere else before...

Still, this is an amazing piece of music, especially considering it's a Trance, and I hate that sort of music, you've converted me! You get my 5!